Monday, May 3, 2010

My Neice has a College Safety Plan: a Hot Pink TASER Stun gun with a Laser site


The TASER C2 should be your niece or daughter's hot pink high voltage defense plan.

My brother and I were talking recently about his daughter and her plans for college next fall. He told me about different colleges and universities she might attend, discussed the different educational benefits, music programs and sports curriculum they offered. One thing he did not mention was her personal safety and protection.

That is when the discussion turned to her safety on and off campus. Of course my niece over heard us talking about her and what would be her best college safety and defense plan. She mentioned a recent episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels in which Shannon Tweed, the mother of Gene Simmons children, had a Taser and pepper spray party. This sounded interesting.

At the Taser Party there was a demonstration of how to use the Taser C2 with the laser site. " This is the one I want" were the next words from my brothers daughter.
Apparently the hot pink C2 is what she was referring to. I was not surprised when my brother agreed it is a great way for her to be protected while away at college.

After a little research we found a Personal Security store online that sells High Voltage Tasers for personal defense. The price was very reasonable (if you can put a price on your daughter's personal safety an security) and the instant rebate on the Taser C2 model with the laser site had me sold.

And that is how my niece solved her personal safety and security while away at college.

1 comment: