Monday, July 26, 2010

Electronic Dog Repellent Keeps Dog Pee Of My Tires!

Finally an electronic dog repellent that really works and without causing pain!

You have probably seen dogs running loose in your neighborhood and just like the rest of us you are probably feed up with it too.

I recently bought a cctv surveillance system for my home security. As a side benefit I now know which pesky dog it is that has been running loose doing his dirty deed on my tires. So now that he has been caught how do I get rid of him? I tried spray on repellents but they did nothing but leave more stains.

After a little research online I found the Ultrasonic Super Dog Chaser dog repellent. I considered using pepper spray for dogs or a stun baton type of stun gun but decided to try the electronic dog repellent because it uses ultrasonic sound that dogs hear but people do not, like a traditional dog whistle. And I really like that it has an effective range of forty feet, much further than the spray or stun baton.

Now when that stray dog is in my yard I will use my electronic super dog chaser to run him off. For my money the Ultrasonic Dog Chaser is the only repellent for dog pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment