Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Favorite Dog Deterent, TheTelescoping Stun Baton, Will Give a Stray Dog 800,000 High Voltage Reasons to Run Away!


My wife and I like to take a nice walk through the neighborhood and watch the sun set over the mountains to the west. It would be nice to think that one day we might not need to worry about attack from viscous stray dogs, and not need a high voltage dog repellent stun baton or other protection device.

Some people think that when they no longer want or can afford that out of control dog, dropping it off in a rural neighborhood is a good idea. It is not, but unfortunately, it happens. These are the dogs that require us to carry protection and I would rather use 800,000 volts of dog deterrent in the form of a telescoping stun baton as apposed to trying to shoot mt 45 cal. Ruger during an attack from a stray dog.

Not that it would bother me very much to have to shoot a vicious stray dog, my concern would be more for the danger to my neighbors from a stray bullet. That will never be a problem with a telescoping stun baton. After a couple of seconds of being shocked by 800,000 volts of dog deterrent, that stray dog will probably run and hide when it sees us coming down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment